- Open to any natural person and corporate entity and public corporations which are close to the Association and support it economically and foster its objectives and interests.
- Members are not entitled to exercise voting rights and shall not be eligible to hold office in the Association.
- They are allowed to send legal or otherwise authorized representatives to attend events or services organized by the Association as a consulting member.
When applying for a membership please take the following aspects into account:
- Every natural person and legal entity may apply for a membership.
- All membership applications have to be addressed in written form to the executive committee and shall be decided upon by them.
- All members shall promote the aims of the Association according to their possibilities and have to contribute the membership fee as determined by the rules on membership fees until the termination of their membership.
- All members have to act according to the statutes of the Association and according to those the Association adapted from IFSA Singapore.
- The executive committee is entitled to expel or refused individual members.